- Long term support for individuals from Supported Lifestyles
- Conduct assessments and data analysis
- Functional behaviour assessments
- Independence and community living skills
- Risk assessment
- Develop, monitor and evaluate plans
- Positive behaviour support plans
- Skill development
- Develop communication tools
- Enhanced training for staff
- Coaching and modelling for teams
- Counselling services from a Registered Psychologist
- Service provider training
- Personal development classes
We provide consultations to individuals who have a developmental disability, co-occurring mental health, complex needs, and/or behaviour of concerns and their teams. We offer time limited consultations to other service providers, including Family Managed services in the Calgary region.
We work with teams and families providing direct observation, modelling strategies, and on-site coaching to ensure consistent and effective implementation of support approaches and skill development plans.