Supported Lifestyles Ltd. is a not-for-profit agency that provides support services to adults with developmental disabilities and mental health challenges. Our mission is to provide personalized support to assist people with disabilities to establish a fulfilling lifestyle within the community.
Supported Lifestyles Ltd. is seeking a Human Resources Coordinator to join our team. Reporting to the HR Director, the HR Coordinator is a key component of the HR team at Supported Lifestyles and the successful candidate will work closely with the HR Director and collaborate with the HR team on a daily basis. The typical schedule for this position would be Monday – Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm with some flexibility required.
- Provide HR advice and support to agency employees and supervisors
- Facilitate HR related agency processes and mandatory certification (e.g., WCB, First Aid/CPR, LOA, wage increases, etc.)
- In consultation with the HR Director, develop and revise agency policy as required to comply with all legislative requirements
- Participate in projects assigned by the HR Director and/or the Executive Director
- Participate on agency committees as required
- Degree or diploma in Human Resources or equivalent
- 2 years related work experience as an HR generalist
- 2 years senior supervisory or management experience an asset
- Familiarity with HRIS and proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication, teamwork, and organizational skills required
The starting salary for the position will be $64,801.68 with three weeks’ vacation to start. We offer a competitive benefits package.
How to Apply
If interested, please apply by submitting your cover letter and resume using the form below.
Supported Lifestyles Ltd. thanks all applicants for their interest however only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.