Supported Lifestyles Ltd. is a not for profit agency that provides services to adults with developmental disabilities and mental health challenges. Residential Services provides support to a variety of individuals with varying needs in group home settings.
Supported Lifestyles Ltd. currently has full-time and part-time Home Supervisor opportunities available. Home Supervisors work as a direct support to front line staff in our group home environments and are responsible for the delivery of quality, specialized client services in accordance to Supported Lifestyles Ltd. mission, philosophy, and agency and position standards.
Reporting to the Residential Supervisor, the Home Supervisor will oversee the day to day activities of the group home. Responsibilities of the Home Supervisor could include scheduling, communicating with families and guardians, supervision of front-line staff, providing orientation and evaluations, and responding to crisis situations as required.
- A diploma in a related field (e.g. Human Services, Social Work, Psychology etc.) or a degree in any discipline from a recognized post-secondary institution is required
- One year of experience working with developmental disabilities and/or mental health challenges
- One year of supervisory experience required
- Experience providing behavioural supports to clients
- Experience providing personal care (e.g. assisting with bathing or toileting and personal hygiene)
- Access to a personal vehicle is required
The wage for this position is based on education and experience and ranges from $20.97-$22.03/hour. We also offer a competitive benefits package for full-time Home Supervisor positions.
What We Offer
Supported Lifestyles Ltd. provides its employees with specialized training, orientation and education to further develop the skills required to provide effective support to our clients. In addition to this specialized training, each new employee will attend five days of comprehensive, paid agency training. Supported Lifestyles Ltd. is supportive of the professional growth and development of our staff, and there are ongoing opportunities for additional training and professional development available.
How to Apply
If interested, please apply by submitting your cover letter and resume using the form below and reference “Home Supervisor” in the Message to Employer box.
Supported Lifestyles Ltd. thanks all applicants for their interest; however only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.