Supported Lifestyles Ltd. is a not-for-profit agency that provides services to adults with developmental disabilities and mental health challenges. Integrated Supports provides support to a variety of individuals with varying needs in group home settings.
Supported Lifestyles Ltd. currently has a Full-Time Mon-Fri 08:00 to 16:00 Home Supervisor, until Sept 2023 opportunity available. This is a unique Home Supervisor role as you will provide direct support to front line staff & clients in our Better Together Club (Activity Center). The Home Supervisor is responsible for the delivery of quality, specialized client services in accordance to Supported Lifestyles Ltd. mission, philosophy, and agency and position standards.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Two-year diploma in a related field (e.g., Human Services, Social Work, Psychology etc.) or a degree from a recognized post-secondary institution is required
- One year of experience working with developmental disabilities and/or mental health challenges required
- One year of supervisory experience required
- Access to a personal vehicle is required
- Experience providing behavioral supports to clients
- Experience providing personal care (e.g., assisting with bathing or toileting and personal hygiene)
The typical schedule for the Full Time Home Supervisor is Monday-Friday from 08:00 – 16:00, however flexibility is required.
The wage for this position is based on education and experience and ranges from $23.07-$24.23/hour. We also offer a competitive benefits package.
How to Apply
If interested, please apply by submitting your cover letter and resume using the form below.
Supported Lifestyles Ltd. thanks all applicants for their interest; however only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.