Supported Lifestyles Ltd. is a not-for-profit agency that provides services to adults with developmental disabilities. At Supported Lifestyles Ltd. there are a number of service areas that provide specialized services to our clients. Adult Relief Services is a service area that provides respite services to adults with developmental disabilities and mental health challenges. We have two homes in Calgary that offer planned or emergency respite services.
Reporting to the Relief Service Coordinator, the Adult Relief Supervisor will manage a caseload of two respite homes along with the community access program. The Supervisor is responsible for the delivery of quality, specialized client services in accordance with the Supported Lifestyles’ mission, philosophy, agency and position standards, and Code of Ethics. The successful candidate will organize, monitor and evaluate service delivery outcomes in consultation with front line staff. The Adult Relief Supervisor will spend time directly observing and monitoring service provision, developing funding proposals, monitoring staffing budgets, acting as a liaison with various community services, participating in strategic planning and participate on committees.
Qualifications & Requirements
- A diploma in a human service field (e.g. Social Work, Psychology, Disability Studies, etc.) or a degree from a recognized post-secondary institution or equivalency is required
- Minimum three years of supervisory experience
- Minimum three years experience supporting individuals with developmental disabilities and/or mental health challenges
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to manage conflict effectively
Monday to Friday 8:30am-4:30pm (flexibility required) and on-call responsibilities.
The annual salary for this position is $51,277.82 and we offer a competitive benefits package.
How to Apply
If interested, please apply by submitting your cover letter and resume using the form below.
Supported Lifestyles Ltd. thanks all applicants for their interest; however only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.